Imagine acquiring that new skill be it photography, programming, finance management, or video editing or anything that you always wanted but were not willing to pay the huge amount of fees that popular courses were asking you to pay. NOW YOU CAN DO THIS WITH FREE COURSES FROM COURSERA
You might be thinking are there any free courses on Coursera?
The answer is YES! There are tons of free courses on Coursera that you can take right now.
You can learn from 1000+ free courses at coursera during this lockdown without even spending a penny.
This is simply a goldmine for those who are looking for Coursera free courses on Machine Learning, Free English courses on Coursera, free java courses on Coursera or free finance courses on Coursera and personality development courses.
You might be wondering how to register for free courses on coursera?
Well, to register for free courses on Coursera you just have to visit their website and sign-up for free…After that, you can choose from tons of courses available for free.
But there are so many courses, so how do I choose the best one???
Don’t worry we are here to help you.
These are the best courses handpicked from 1000+ free courses on Coursera.
Each and every application or appliance that you use is coming with some sort of AI, therefore it won’t be a bad decision to learn a thing or two about the thing that makes these appliances “Smart”.
Moreover AI is not only for engineers. If you want your organization to become better at using AI, this is the course to tell everyone–especially your non-technical colleagues–to take. This definitely is one of the best free courses on Coursera
- AI terminologies like neural networks, machine learning, deep learning, and data science
- Apply AI to problems in your own organization
- Build ML and data science projects.
- Eventually, work with an AI team and build an AI strategy in your company
If you want to learn how to scrape, parse and read web data using python as well as access data using web APIs to simply use in your own App, this is the course for you
- Regular expressions: to extract data from strings.
- Browser protocols to retrieve documents and web apps
- Retrieve data from websites and APIs using Python
- Work with XML (eXtensible Markup Language) data
With new developments in machine learning, it has become so pervasive today that you probably use it dozens of times a day without knowing it.
In the past decade, machine learning has given us self-driving cars, practical speech recognition, effective web search, and a vastly improved understanding of the human genome but now ML is not just restricted to these big industries.
Each and every device has some sort of mechanism that uses ML to optimize your user experience. So, its safe to say that ML is the future!!
This course is simply the best when it comes to coursera free courses on Machine Learning for beginners.
- Data mining and statistical pattern recognition.
- Supervised learning (support vector machines, kernels, neural networks).
- Unsupervised learning (clustering, dimensionality reduction, recommender systems, deep learning).
- Best practices in ML such as bias/variance theory; innovation process in machine learning and AI.
Take this course if you want to learn about Amazon Web Services (AWS) basics such as setting up AWS, its core services and infrastructure.
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) and Amazon LightSail compute services.
- Networking on AWS, setting up Amazon Virtual Public Cloud (VPC) and different cloud storage options, including Amazon Elastic Block Storage (EBS),
- Amazon storage services such as Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) and Amazon Elastic File Service (EFS).
- AWS Database services such as Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) and Amazon DynamoDB.
- Monitor and scale your application on AWS using Amazon Cloud Watch and Amazon EC2 Elastic Load Balancing (ELB) and Auto Scaling.
What better way to learn application development than developing a full-fledged application on your own.
Above all, this is a project-centered course and it takes you through real-world application development processes to develop apps that have real-world applications.
- Design, build and distribute your own unique application for the Android platform.
- Customizable building blocks that you can assemble to create many different types of apps.
- Protocols to be followed while developing and deploying an Android app.
Are you planning to start learning web development?
Well this is the best time as you are probably bored in this lockdown and you have plenty of time ( Just like me) and this is simply the best course out of all the different courses available out there and it’s available for free for a limited period of time.
GRAB IT before it becomes paid again!!
- Getting started with HTML and CSS.
- Code responsive pages that its components rearrange and resize themselves automatically.
- Code up a web page that will be just as useful on a mobile phone as on a desktop computer
- Basics of Java-script, and finally, build a fully functional web application that utilizes Ajax.
- Creating web pages using HTML.
- Using CSS to control text styles and layout.
- CSS libraries such as Bootstrap to create responsive layouts.
This is the ideal course for those who want to learn web scraping and data mining. You can build your own web crawlers and use SQL to store, analyze and process data.
- Create, Read, Update, and Delete operations to manage databases and basics of Object-Oriented Python.
- Understand how data is stored across multiple tables in a database
- How to utilize the Google Maps API to visualize data-
As business markets are being crushed by the COVID-19 pandemic, this is the course that will help you to cope up with the losses and manage new risks that arise with the new scenario created due to the pandemic.
If you are looking for the best free finance course on Coursera, then this one’s for you.
- Financially-savvy leadership skills
- Analysis of prospects for the future.
- Risk management and behavioral finance principles to understand the real-world functioning of securities, insurance, and banking industries.
The demand for IoT and connected devices is on the rise and with each passing day as a result of this, the demand for professionals is going to increase.
This course will give you the essential knowledge which you need to get started in the world of IoT.
- Scaling, device communication, and processing streaming data
- Use simulated devices to learn the cloud side of IoT.
- Learning through interesting readings, quizzes, and labs.
This is a specialization course for those who have some programming experience in at least one programming language.
This course is one of the best courses out of all the free java courses on Coursera.
- Core programming concepts: how to write programs to solve complex problems.
- Foundational skills to solve real-world problems, from designing algorithms to testing and debugging your programs.
- Design programs capable of managing large amounts of data.
When you are developing an iOS App, security is the most important thing according to Apple, this is the course you need to learn about making an App that can securely interact with web services, store user data securely and receive push notifications.
- Post Facebook, Twitter, Sina Weibo, Tencent Weibo messages to social media using single sign-on on behalf of a user.
- Use OAuth 2.0 to securely authenticate to Instagram and retrieve photos on behalf of a user.
- Obtain permissions to send and receive local push notifications.
- Securely store data on the user’s device.
- Lastly, how to authenticate using Apple’s cryptographic services to use 3rd party infrastructure.
Our learning curriculum keeps on updating as new information is added each day but what about our learning technique?
This is a highly valuable course as it teaches you to absorb this vast information that we learn every day.
This free course from Coursera is not only for students but for working professionals as well and you can learn any new skill be it painting, programming or writing easily with techniques mentioned in this course.
- How the brain uses two very different learning modes to encapsulate information.
- Memory techniques, dealing with procrastination, and most effective techniques to master tough subjects.
- Pomodoro technique to improve your productivity.
Up till now you might have tried my different things to improve your career but I am sure this will be the best thing you ever did to get that career boost and for personal development.
MindShift is designed to help boost your career and life in today’s fast-paced learning environment. Whatever your age or stage be
- How to seek out and work with mentors, the secrets to avoiding career and general ruts in life.
- Value of selective ignorance over general competence.
- How to learn and change effectively even in maturity, and we’ll build on what you already know to take your life’s learning in fantastic new directions.
We live in a complex world with diverse people, firms, and governments whose behaviors aggregate to produce novel, unexpected phenomena.
We see political uprisings, market crashes, and a never-ending array of social trends.
How do we make sense of it? Models
- Think and organize information better with Models.
- Make accurate forecasts with models.
- Making better decisions and adopting more effective strategies.
- What is meant by the wisdom of crowds, models
- Lastly, you will learn about models that help unpack the strategic decisions of firms and politicians.
It is said that a true test of leadership is how well you function in a crisis.
In this course you will learn about the “head and heart” of everyday leadership, individual decision making, group decision making, and managing motivation to steer your organization into the direction of Success.
- Foundations of effective leadership.
- Leadership skills that are critical to organizational success.
- Using leadership skills to work more effectively with others, and organize teams to work more effectively together.
To summarize, this is the course that will make you ” The Ultimate leader ” in your organization.
Want to start your own website but not interested in learning different programming languages?
Want an easy way to create and launch a fully functional website without having to write even a single line of code?
Well, WordPress is the best platform to do this and certainly this is the best free course from coursera to learn WordPress.
- Design, build and publish a basic website that incorporates text, sound, images, hyperlinks, plug-ins, and social media interactivity.
- Setting up a domain name, creating an attractive layout for pages, organizing content properly, ensuring that your site functions well across different operating systems and on mobile devices and keeping your site safe.
- After that, let people know your site is online and how to track your visitors.
When we hear the word “Self-driving cars”, the first word that comes to our mind is TESLA.
It’s amazing how these autonomous vehicles work so well on their own and if you are interested in making a career in this industry then, this free course from Coursera is certainly something that you probably don’t wanna miss!
- Commonly used hardware used for self-driving cars.
- Identify the main components of the self-driving software stack.
- Program vehicle modeling and control
- Most importantly, analyze the safety frameworks and current industry practices for vehicle development.
So guys, these are some of the best handpicked free courses from coursera.
They are picked based on student reviews, personal experience and expert suggestions.
Please let me know if I missed some important ones that you would like me to add to this list.
Want to find out other amazing sources of free courses??
You’ll find some great and lesser known sources of free and amazing courses on our website.
Check out these amazing courses that are available for free on Edx as well.
Share these amazing free courses from coursera with your friends!
Want amazing free stuff for leaning and entertainment? Visit mac for unlimited free stuff